Mothers Day Spring Craft Fair, Saturday 21st March 11-4pm
Join us at our upcoming Mother’s Day Craft Fair from 11-4pm on Saturday March 21st.
So far these talented crafters, designers and makers will be joining us….
- Chamarel Designs – beautiful homemade jewellery
- Ashkim Bears- homemade teddy bears
- Wasteladystudio. Fashioning waste into useful items contributing to a plastic free lifestyle including cutlery rolls, beeswax wraps, bags, purses and cushions.
- Kay Dudman- crochet & knitted gifts
- Nadira Dean – Textile/fabric artist
- Zahara Creations- fabric gift items
- Pat Stevens – cards and gifts
- Michele Kay- fluid artist
We do have a few tables left for crafters and makers so if you are interested then please get in touch, the table hire is £25. Tea and homemade cake will be flowing 🙂
During the craft fair our lovely mosaic tutor Alex McHallam will be running a Scarecrow Making activity for children in our workshop. More details to follow!
We hope you can join us 🙂